Most of the courses offered at the Institute of Public Law and Political Science are part of the law degree (Mag.iur.) at the faculty of law. You can find a list of courses on UGO. Information and advice on how to successfully pass the exams in Constitutional and Administrative Law as well as information on internships and related matters are included on our German page.
We also offer courses within the inter-faculty elective course-program Political Science and Political Education, as well as within the following degree programs:
- Undergraduate studies of Environmental Systems Sciences,
- Undergraduate studies of Sociology,
- Bachelor study Pharmacy,
- University master course in Art and Law,
- Postgraduate studies on Interdisciplinary Gender Studies,
- LL.M.-Master Degree South East European Law and European Integration,
- Joint Master in European Integration and Regionalism,
- Joint Degree Master program Gender Studies,
- Doctoral program in Diversity Management and Governance,
- PhD Law and Politics.